An intercomparison of burnt area estimates derived from key operational products: the Greek wildland fires of 2005–2007
D. P. Kalivas et al.
Total article views: 1,737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2013)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2013)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Geoinformation Technologies in Support of Environmental Hazards Monitoring under Climate Change: An Extensive Review A. Tsatsaris et al. 10.3390/ijgi10020094
- Mapping burnt areas in the semi-arid savannahs: an exploration of SVM classification and field surveys D. Kpienbaareh & I. Luginaah 10.1007/s10708-019-10107-0
- After the flames then what? exploring the linkages between wildfires and household food security in the northern Savannah of Ghana D. Kpienbaareh & I. Luginaah 10.1080/13504509.2019.1640311
- Can We Go Beyond Burned Area in the Assessment of Global Remote Sensing Products with Fire Patch Metrics? J. Nogueira et al. 10.3390/rs9010007
- Appraisal of the Sentinel-1 & 2 use in a large-scale wildfire assessment: A case study from Portugal's fires of 2017 A. Brown et al. 10.1016/j.apgeog.2018.10.004
- Deriving forest fire probability maps from the fusion of visible/infrared satellite data and geospatial data mining P. Srivastava et al. 10.1007/s40808-018-0555-5
- Seasonal evaluation of evapotranspiration fluxes from MODIS satellite and mesoscale model downscaled global reanalysis datasets P. Srivastava et al. 10.1007/s00704-015-1430-1
- Red-Edge Normalised Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI705) from Sentinel-2 imagery to assess post-fire regeneration C. Evangelides & A. Nobajas 10.1016/j.rsase.2019.100283
- Quantifying spatial and temporal vegetation recovery dynamics following a wildfire event in a Mediterranean landscape using EO data and GIS G. Petropoulos et al. 10.1016/j.apgeog.2014.02.006
- Operational evapotranspiration estimates from SEVIRI in support of sustainable water management G. Petropoulos et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2016.02.006
- Exploring the Potential of Sentinels-1 & 2 of the Copernicus Mission in Support of Rapid and Cost-effective Wildfire Assessment D. Colson et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2018.06.011
Latest update: 10 Apr 2021