Hybrid Levenberg–Marquardt and weak-constraint ensemble Kalman smoother method
J. Mandel et al.
Total article views: 1,912 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 May 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 May 2015)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Accounting for model error in air quality forecasts: an application of 4DEnVar to the assimilation of atmospheric composition using QG-Chem 1.0 E. Emili et al. 10.5194/gmd-9-3933-2016
- Four-dimensional variational inversion of black carbon emissions during ARCTAS-CARB with WRFDA-Chem J. Guerrette & D. Henze 10.5194/acp-17-7605-2017
- Data assimilation in the geosciences: An overview of methods, issues, and perspectives A. Carrassi et al. 10.1002/wcc.535
- Local Convergence Analysis of the Levenberg–Marquardt Framework for Nonzero-Residue Nonlinear Least-Squares Problems Under an Error Bound Condition R. Behling et al. 10.1007/s10957-019-01586-9
- An iterative ensemble Kalman filter in the presence of additive model error P. Sakov et al. 10.1002/qj.3213
- Ensemble of 4DVARs (En4DVar) data assimilation in a coastal ocean circulation model, Part I: Methodology and ensemble statistics I. Pasmans & A. Kurapov 10.1016/j.ocemod.2019.101493
- A robust adaptive iterative ensemble smoother scheme for practical history matching applications X. Ma & L. Bi 10.1007/s10596-018-9786-9
- An Iterative Ensemble Kalman Smoother in Presence of Additive Model Error A. Fillion et al. 10.1137/19M1244147
- Revising the stochastic iterative ensemble smoother P. Raanes et al. 10.5194/npg-26-325-2019
- Levenberg--Marquardt Methods Based on Probabilistic Gradient Models and Inexact Subproblem Solution, with Application to Data Assimilation E. Bergou et al. 10.1137/140974687
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 15 May 2021