| Highlight paper
19 Dec 2016
Research article | Highlight paper | 19 Dec 2016
Slow strain waves in blocky geological media from GPS and seismological observations on the Amurian plate
Victor G. Bykov and Sergey V. Trofimenko
Total article views: 5,376 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,376 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,765 with geography defined and 611 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,036 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,444 with geography defined and 592 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 340 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 321 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Earthquake Migration and Hidden Faults in the Priamurye Region V. Bykov & T. Merkulova 10.1134/S1819714020040028
- Breather-type oscillations of the global tectonic shear stress fields J. Žalohar et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2020.104185
- Modeling Deformation Wave in Rock Mass near Deep-Level Tunnel C. Qi et al. 10.1134/S1062739117063090
- Prediction and observation of strain waves in the Earth V. Bykov 10.5800/GT-2018-9-3-0369
- One cause of pulse-like anomalies observed at Guza before the Wenchuan earthquake C. Zhou et al. 10.1007/s11600-018-0174-6
- The Wave Geodynamic Impact of Tectonic Processes on the Amurian Plate V. Bykov & T. Merkulova 10.1134/S1819714021040023
- Thermomechanical Waves in the Elastic Lithosphere–Viscous Asthenosphere System L. Lobkovsky & M. Ramazanov 10.1134/S0015462821060100
- Slow deformation fronts: model and features of distribution P. Makarov et al. 10.5800/GT-2018-9-3-0370
- Autosoliton View of the Seismic Process. Part 1. Possibility of Generation and Propagation of Slow Deformation Autosoliton Disturbances in Geomedia P. Makarov & Y. Khon 10.1134/S1029959921040032
- Stress Transfer and Migration of Earthquakes from the Western Pacific Subduction Zone Toward the Asian Continent V. Bykov et al. 10.1007/s00024-021-02924-7
- The Problems of Seismic Risk Prediction for the Territory of the Lower Amur Region: Paleoseismogeological and Seismological Analysis A. Ovsyuchenko et al. 10.1134/S1819714018020045
- Slow Strain Waves in Rocks as Potential Precursors to Seismic Hazard S. Bornyakov et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/324/1/012002
Latest update: 03 Dec 2022